|« Back || HeroArts.com » My Hero Club » Contests » 2005 Hearts and Love Contest » Laughter|
|2005 Hearts and Love Contest|
Holly Berry ColorBox ink
Watermelon, Maraschino and Pink Ribbon card stock
Tombow Pen N15
Artist: Rachel Greig
Chittaway Bay, Australia
3rd Place - Scrapbook/Card Duo
Skill Level: Beginner
1. Cut a piece of Watermelon cardstock to 10cm x 30cm. Stamp the Harlequin stamp all over, repeating to make a complete pattern. Adhere the strip to the left side of the Pink cardstock.
2. Stamp the heart using Red ink in the top left corner of the pink cardstock, next to the Harlequin border. Stamp the laughter stamp in black ink. Stamp the heart buds to the middle right hand side of the pink cardstock. Write your journaling in pen.
3. Cut three photographs to fit across the layout together. Attach to the bottom third of the layout.
4. Cut a strip of Maraschino cardstock 1cm wide. Stamp the words ‘live, laugh, love’ across the whole strip in black ink. Attach to the top of the photographs.
5. Cut a piece of Maraschino cardstock to 7cm x 30cm. Stamp the heart buds along the bottom in black ink, repeating several times without reinking to form a field. Attach to the bottom of the layout, overlapping the photographs a touch.
6. Attach a piece of red stitched ribbon to the top and bottom of the photos to finish the layout.
2. Stamp the Harlequin stamp using Holly Berry ink onto the watermelon cardstock. Trim to 10.5cm x 4cm. Attach to the left side of the card.
3. Stamp the laughter stamp using Black ink to the top right hand side of the card.
4. Cut a piece of Maraschino cardstock to 7cm x 15cm. Stamp the heart buds along the bottom in black ink, repeating several times without reinking to form a field. Attach to the bottom of the card.
5. Attach red stitched ribbon to the top of the red cardstock to complete.