|« Back || HeroArts.com » My Hero Club » Contests » 2005 Ribbons and Stitches » Be Happy Every Day|
|2005 Ribbons and Stitches|
Canvas Stamp by Stampin’ Up!
Cardstock and Dye Inks by Stampin’ Up!
Markers by Stampin' Up!
Eyelets by Stampin’ Up!
Offray Gingham Ribbon
Be Happy Every Day
Artist: Valerie Stangle
Honorable Mention - Card Art
Skill Level: Intermediate
1. Score and Fold Pink Passion cardstock to create card base, set aside.
2. Stamp Canvas stamp in Pink Passion on Whisper White cardstock.
3. Color Poppy image directly on stamp using markers. Stamp Poppy on Whisper White cardstock three times, without reinking image.
4. Layer onto Green Galore cardstock.
5. Stamp Gingham repetatively in Pink Passion on Pink Passion cardstock. 6. Layer flower panel.
7. Tie gingham ribbon around layered image panel, adhere to Canvas stamped cardstock.
8. Stamp Gingham in Green Galore on Green Galore cardstock, trim closely. Stamp Be Happy Every Day in Basic Black. Attach sentiment with eyelets.
9. Sew three buttons on upper left. 10. Layer completed top panel to card base.