|« Back || HeroArts.com » My Hero Club » Contests » 2005 Handmade Holidays » Holiday Cheer|
|2005 Handmade Holidays|
Inks and cardstock
Metallic gold ribbon
Artist: Valerie Stangle
2nd Place - Card Art
Skill Level: Intermediate
1. Cut kraft cardstock to create a 5”x 5” card base. Sew eggplant panel to card base.
2. Ink star from tree with a green marker and stamp repetitively onto green panel. Spatter green marker with an air tool onto green panel.
3. Layer green panel on slightly larger kraft panel and stitch together. Add mini brads in each corner of green panel.
4. Tie metallic ribbon around green panel. Punch circle from mustard, ink sentiment in burgundy, and add to ribbon.
5. Layer green panel onto eggplant at an angle. Stamp tree in brown onto vanilla cardstock, color image with colored pencils. Sponge edges of vanilla with caramel ink.
6. Sew stamped panel to burgundy panel. Tear 2 edges of burgundy panel, and attach to card as shown with dimensional dots.